1. Spotlight Kid (Tokyo 1984 Live)
2. I Surrender (Tokyo 1984 Live)
3. MISS Mistreated (Tokyo 1984 Live)
4. Street of Dreams (Tokyo 1984 Live)
5. Jealous Lover (B-side of Can't Happen Here single)
6. Can't Happen Here (Nassau 1981 Live)
7. Tearin' Out My Heart (San Antonio 1982 Live)
8. Since You Been Gone (Monsters Of Rock Festival 1980)
9. Bad Girl (B-side of Since You Been Gone single)
10. Difficult to Cure (Tokyo 1984 Live)
11. Stone Cold (San Antonio 1982 Live)
12. Power (San Antonio 1982 Live)
13. Man on the Silver Mountain (Atlanta 1978 Live)
14. Long Live Rock 'n' Roll (Atlanta 1978 Live)
15. Weiss Heim (Outtake/ B-side of All Night Long single)
Guitar: Ritchie Blackmore (all)
Vocals: Joe Lynn Turner (1-7,11,12), Graham Bonnet (8,9), Ronnie James Dio (13,14)
Bass: Roger Glover (all except 13,14), Bob Daisley (13,14)
Drums: Chuck Burgi (1,2,3,4,10), Bobby Rondinelli (5,6,7,11,12,), Cozy Powell (8,9,13,14,15)
Keyboards: David Rosenthal (1,2,3,4,7,10,11,12), Don Airey (5,6,8,9,15), David Stone (13,14)
Backing Vocals: Lin Robinson (1-6,9,10) and Dee Beale (5,6,11,12)
Record Label / Year of Release:
Can't Happen Here (Nassau 1981 Live) is actually recorded in Boston 1981
Finyl Vinyl is a collection of live recordings and B-sides by Rainbow and was released in 1986, after the band had already ceased to be when Blackmore and Glover were part of the Deep Purple reformation. No studio track had previously been unreleased.
The cover photograph of Ritchie was taken by Ross Halfin after a concert at the Deutschland Halle in Berlin in November 1982.
The LP notes mistakenly credit drums on 'Weiss Heim' to Bobby Rondinelli when in fact they were performed by Cozy Powell.
Difficult to Cure is taken from the final Japanese Rainbow date in 1984 and features a full orchestral accompaniment. The guitar solo was re-recorded and differs from the video release.
Man on the Silver Mountain featured guitar overdubs
The original double vinyl release omitted "Street of Dreams", although it was included on the cassette version. The first CD issue, a single disc, omitted both "Street of Dreams" and "Tearin' Out My Heart". These were restored on the 2CD remaster, along with the original artwork.